Brain Gauges can be used with PCs and Macs.
- USB 2.0 port
- Reliable internet connection
- Flat, smooth tabletop or surface
- 2GB of free hard drive storage
- Windows (7* or later) OR macOS (10.13 or later)
- Brain Gauge app (ProTools OR RXTools - both available for download on our website)
*Windows 7 users: you will need to download the latest USB drivers before using your Brain Gauge. There are two ways to solve this problem:
1. If you have disabled Windows Updates, click on the Start menu and type services.msc into the search box. Hit Enter, and the Windows Services dialog will appear. Scroll down until you see Windows Updates. Right-click on the box and select Start.
2. If you would like to keep Windows Updates disabled, you can directly download and install the USB drivers: