There are quite a few neuroscience researchers who have used our technology in their labs (most studies used the Brain Gauge Pro). We’ve been involved in many areas of research over the past decade and continue to investigate a wide range of neurological conditions, including:
- neurotrauma (concussion, TBI)
- neurodegenerative disorders (aging, Parkinson’s)
- pharmacological alterations (alcohol, substance abuse, drug treatments)
- neurodevelopmental disorders (autism, ADHD, OCD, Tourette’s)
- pain disorders (migraine, fibromyalgia, VVS, carpal tunnel)
To see our complete library of peer-review papers, check out the Publications page.